Coaching Leaders, Teams and Organizations to Greater Success
Working with businesses and nonprofits of all sizes, I provide services that assist leaders, teams and organizations in defining and realizing their full potential.
Services are centered in three primary areas:
Leadership & Team Development
Mergers & Organizational Change
I also use a variety assessment tools and approaches to address organizational challenges, opportunities and partnerships, integrations and mergers; and executive searches.
Building Success Factors
Organizations in both the public and private sector face similar challenges. Often their success centers on three fundamental needs.
Leadership with a clear vision, plus the skills and knowledge to make it happen.
A culture of trust where people know what's expected of them, are held accountable, and are give the support and resources to succeed
Systems that are structured so that staff can focus on mission critical goals.
I work with leaders to create measurable, enduring change by:
- Increasing self-awareness of leaders to better understand themselves and others.
- Building skills and capacity for sustained independent growth.
- Helping leaders prioritize and achieve big change one step at a time.
- Engaging employers at every level to get a complete perspective on challenges and how to help.
- Insisting on honesty and transparency.
- Knowing the questions to ask to guide organizations down the right path.
Current and past clients include:
- Arts for All
- Arts Integration Solutions
- Area Agencies on Aging
- Arizona Sonora Western Heritage Foundation
- Arizona Youth Partnership
- Avalon Salon
- Blue Marble Institute
- Brewser Center for Domestic Violence/EMERGE
- Child-Parent Centers, Inc.
- Community Foundation of Southern Arizona
- Community Partnership of Southern Arizona
- Congregation Or Chadash
- Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation
- Growth Partners Arizona
- Helping Ourselves Pursue Enrichment (HOPE)
- Interfaith Community Services
- LGBT Alliance Fund
- Long Companies
- Lovell Foundation
- Mesch, Clark & Rothschild
- Mobile Meals of Southern AZ
- Our Family Services
- Photon Engineering
- Pima Council on Aging
- Quarles & Brady
- SharMoore Productions / Literacy Connects
- Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation
- St. Luke's Home
- The Drawing Studio
- Tucson Values Teachers
- Voices for Education
- Women's Foundation of Southern Arizona
- Youth on Their Own
- And numerous one-on-one clients for leadership development
About Anne Maley
For more than three decades, Anne has guided leaders and organizations across a wide range of industries through the complexities of growth to reach new levels of excellence.
Anne has held leadership positions — including executive director and CEO — with high-profile regional and national nonprofit organizations, and served corporate clients in the midst of complicated, yet transformational growth. It’s from this bedrock of experience that she helps leaders, boards, employees unite to accomplish great things.
She brings structure, honesty and a human touch to:
- Executive searches
- Company startups
- Executive coaching
- Board development
She is well known for her understanding of people and group dynamics and is certified to conduct Emotional Intelligence (EQ-I& DiSC) assessments to help people achieve greater success in their organizations and lives.
Anne is active in community organizations including serving as a board member for Social Venture Partners, and emeritus board member of Arizona Public Media where she chaired the Community Advisory Board. Originally from Massachusetts and a graduate of Radford University, Anne moved to Tucson in 1992.