- 30+ years in organizational and community leadership, establishing a reputation for a discerning understanding of people and group dynamics
- Extensive experience in mergers and turnarounds, board development, fundraising and organizational effectiveness
- Executive director of the Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation, Massachusetts Shelter Providers Association, and Help for Abused Women and Their Children (Tucson, AZ; Boston and Salem, MA)
- Principal at the HR/consulting firm Klein Associates (Cambridge, MA)
- Director of Development and Public Relations for The Discovery Museums (Acton, MA)
- Board leadership and membership: Arizona Public Media
- Behavioral Health Coalition, Community Partnership of Southern Arizona
My focus on core competencies and systems allows me to work with a diverse range of for-profit and nonprofit organizations, from small businesses to large organizations in fields ranging from engineering to education.